Check-out these topics and help us in our mission to assist local pets and pet owners!
Friends of Forks Animals is a great organization,
but did you know that we are unique in the fact that . . .
- We service and rescue animals over an ENORMOUS area (see map below)
- We are located in one-stoplight town
- We are the furthest West incorporate city in the nation
- We're often referred to as the "Last Frontier" or "The Edge of the Continent"
- Our volunteers make round-trips for medical care or spay/neuter surgery to area veterinarian we partner with in excess of 120 miles - that's how much we care!
Join the Friends of Forks Animals!
We meet at 11 AM the first Wednesday of the month in the Forks Library, 171 S. Forks Ave.